sexta-feira, maio 14, 2004

DIÁLOGOS PARA RELEMBRAR

PULP FICTION ("Jules" Samuel L. Jackson)
"There's a passage I got memorized,seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."


DIE HARD 3 ("ZEUS" Samuel L. Jackson; "John" Bruce Willis")
"JOHN: Okay. Jesus, I'm sorry you got involved, all right?
ZEUS: Why you keep calling me 'Jesus'? I look Puerto Rican to you?

JOHN: The guy back there called you 'Jesus'.

ZEUS: He didn't call me 'Jesus'. He said, "Hey, Zeus." My name is Zeus.

JOHN: Zeus?

ZEUS: Yeah, Zeus. As in father of Apollo, god of Mount Olympus, don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, Zeus!"


MOULIN ROUGE ("CHISTIAN" Ewan McGregor ; "SATINE" Nicole Kidman")

CHRISTIAN:
Don’t leave me this way.
I can’t survive without your sweet love,
Oh baby, don’t leave me this way.

SATINE:
You’d think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.

CHRISTIAN:
I look around me and I see it isn’t so, oh no.

SATINE:
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.

CHRISTIAN:
And what’s wrong with that. . .
. . .I’d like to know. . .
. . .‘Cause here I go, again.

SATINE: Oh no!

CHRISTIAN:
Love lifts us up where we belong. . .
. . .Where eagles fly on a mountain high.

SATINE:
Love makes us act like we are fools,
Throw our lives away for one happy day.

CHRISTIAN:
We could be heroes, just for one day!

SATINE:
You, you will be mean.

CHRISTIAN: No, I won’t.

SATINE:
And I, I’ll drink all the time.

CHRISTIAN:
We should be lovers.

SATINE:
We can’t do that.

CHRISTIAN:
We should be lovers, and that’s a fact.

SATINE:
Though nothing will keep us together,

CHRISTIAN:
We could steal time,

SATINE and CHRISTIAN:
Just for one day.
We could be heroes, forever and ever,
We could be heroes forever and ever...

CHRISTIAN:
And I will always love you.

SATINE:
I can’t help loving you...
How wonderful life is...

SATINE and CHRISTIAN:
Now you’re in the world.